160L Corrosive Storage Cabinet Class 8
160L Corrosive Storage Cabinet Class 8 with 2 Doors and 2 Shelves built to Australian Standards with Australia wide delivery available
160L Corrosive Storage Cabinet Class 8 with 2 Doors and 2 Shelves
Corrosive Substance Storage Cabinets manufactured in Australia, built in accordance with Australian Standards and come in a wide range of sizes. A full range of spare parts, including additional shelves and closing mechanisms are available.
Corrosive Substance Storage Cabinets suitable for safe storage of corrosive substance that are listed as 8 corrosive substances in the Australian Dangerous Goods code or that meet the classifications in that code for corrosive substances.
- Patented ‘Stay-Open’ doors
- Concealed door mechanism
- 1.2mm zinc coated steel
- Double walled
- 5 point shelf support at 40mm increments
- 3 point locking
- Earthing point
- All cabinets are supplied complete with signage as specified in the respective Australian Standards, including the class of goods and the maximum capacity of the cabinet
- 2 shelves supplied
- AS3780 specifies a maximum of 50 kg/lt for Package Group 1 corrosive substances
- Third Party Compliance Certification
- Capacity 160 kg/ltr
- External Width 1115 mm
- External Height 1295 mm
- External Depth 525 mm
- Internal Width 1015 mm
- Internal Height 1045 mm
- Internal Depth 375 mm
- Mass 138 kg
All cabinets comply with AS3780-2008 as follows:-
- Each cabinet is marked with the name and address of the manufacturer.
- The maximum storage capacity.
- A Class 8 dangerous goods label with sides of a least 100mm nominal.
30L, 60L 100L, 160L and 250L models also available
Stock usually available for immediate delivery from Sydney and Brisbane warehouses