60Ltr Flammable Solids Cabinet Class 4
60Ltr Flammable Solids Cabinet Class 4 with 1 Door and 1 Shelf built to Australian Standards with Australia wide delivery available.
60Ltr Flammable Solids Cabinet Class 4 with 1 Door and 1 Shelf
Flammable Solids Storage Cabinets manufactured in Australia, built in accordance with Australian Standards and come in a wide range of sizes. A full range of spare parts, including additional shelves and closing mechanisms are available.
Flammable Solids Storage Cabinets Suitable for safe storage of flammable solids as defined in the Australian Dangerous Goods code. Cabinets used for storage of flammable solids shall not be used for storage of other materials. Where more than one flammable solid is stored in a cabinet, the flammable solids shall be compatible
Suitable for safe storage of
- Nitrocellulise Membrane Filters
- Silicon Powder
- Wetted Explosives
- Titanium Powder (wetted)
- Zinc Resinate
- Concealed door mechanism
- 1.2mm zinc coated steel
- Double walled
- 5 point shelf support at 40mm increments
- 3 point locking
- Earthing point
- All cabinets are supplied complete with signage as specified in the respective Australian Standards, including the class of goods and the maximum capacity of the cabinet
- 1 shelf supplied
- Third Party Compliance Certification
- Capacity 60 lt
- External Widths 520 mm
- External Height 1070 mm
- External Depth 475 mm
- Internal Width 425 mm
- Internal Height 800 mm
- Internal Depth 375 mm
- Mass 62 kg
All cabinets comply with AS/NZS 5026-2012 as follows:-
- Each cabinet is marked with the name and address of the manufacturer.
- The maximum storage capacity.
30L, 60L 100L, 160L and 250L models also available
Stock usually available for immediate delivery from Sydney and Brisbane warehouses